Decton Staffing Services
Decton Inc. is currently recruiting for a company in Newport Beach, CA! Currently seeking an Account Manager. To start, this position would include but, not be limited to: management of accounts, inside sales and sales analysis, and various forms of support to the organization and team. If qualified, please submit your resume and apply below. You may also contact Liz directly @ (949)421-6006 (Call or Text).
- Day-to-day contact and responsible for the vast majority of the deliverables to clients
- Responsible for updating and maintaining any/all requested documents by clients
- Works with the sales team in helping to provide clients with an overall sales and marketing strategy and day to day guidance on execution
- works closely with clients in creating meeting presentation materials ie: pricing, program, specs, nutritionals, artwork, etc.
- Comp shop reporting
- Contract verification and authorization
- Oversees and tracks all sample requests and information pertaining to new items and upcoming meetings
- Overall promotional management
- Provides spend estimates for marketing events to drive sales
- Coordinates with buying offices to obtain approval on promotional events
- Responsible for managing all of the product demonstrations
- Schedule and enter demos in accruals
- Search for split partners
- Audit all items weekly to ensure the year-to-date spend matches
This position calls for the following:
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal (extensive email involved, management of conference calls, etc…)
- Ability to build and maintain fruitful professional relationships with clients
- Ability to manage multi-faceted projects
- Attention to detail
- Prior experience within an office environment
- Food Brokerage industry a PLUS!